About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Friday, November 2, 2012

NOV 1 & 2

Hello One,

Welcome to November. We are now closer to the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar. So, in honor of our inevitable dooms-day, and the traditional Today-I-Am-Thankful-For November month, I will be doing a daily Thankful-For blog this month.

Obviously, I will be keeping these short because there are so many days in the month, like thirty or something. That's a lot of writing and thinking for one month. I will post pictures too, if available.

Today, I will post two things that I am thankful for because it's already the second day, and I'm already behind.

NOV 1 Light Armband

Today, (yesterday) I am thankful for light running armbands.

Not only do I become visible to all the crazy-ass drivers at night, they are great as dog collars (for small dogs at least). They light up my puppy dog in the dark, making it easier to spot her pooping on the neighbors lawn. I trained her well.

Thank you creators of light running armbands

NOV 2 Procrastination

Today, I am thankful for procrastination. I'll tell you more about it later.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment