About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, November 26, 2012

NOV 26 Dog Harnesses

Today, I am thankful for dog harnesses.

I have two small dogs and I love them. I don't want to kill them. That is why I love dog harnesses. Dog collars and crackhead baby dogs that want to dart across the street chasing after squirrels or just want to make a prison break for it are not a good combination because they could snap their necks or crush their tracheas when the leash reaches its maximum length.

I'm sure my dogs get teased by the bigger dogs that aren't as susceptible to such neck injuries for the way they look in their harnesses, but, I am helping preserve their tracheas and their lives. Who cares what the harnesses look like. Besides, those other dogs are just big and dumb. (Unless, they are really smart like a poodle or something.)

This is Lilly. The harness is doing its job.

Here is another example of how the harness helps protect their delicate trachea.

This is Chino. Look at that perfect form just from wearing the harness.
Let's take another look, from a different angle.

His trachea is in a well protected position.
If harness-wearing were a Dog Olympic sport, Chino would be the Nadia Comaneci with a perfect score of ten for form, style, and tracheal safety.

Dog harnesses ARE life harnesses.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment