About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Friday, November 16, 2012

NOV 16 Remote Controls

Today, I am thankful for remote controls.

The next best thing to sliced bread is remote controls. Remote controls--of any kind; for televisions, fans, toys, etc--make us efficient. They help us conserve our energy. The less time we spend getting up from the couch and pressing buttons on the actual TV, or going outside to play with toy cars, or walking across the room to turn on the ceiling fan switch on the wall, the more time we will have to do nothing.

I find it strange that we will search an entire house for a remote control to change the channel on the TV, but won't get up to change the channel on the actual TV. I think I figured out why. We don't know where the channel buttons are, or any buttons for that matter.

Why would I go outside and play with toy cars when I can sit on the couch and control them remotely? That doesn't require as much effort like having to put on clothes, walk all the way across the house to go outside, and be in who knows what kind of weather. Today's obesity problems can be traced back to the overuse of remote controls says one study that I just made up right now.

The other problem in today's society is finding that ONE perfect remote control to replace all these:


I could duct tape them all to a piece of board...
But, I think I have found the perfect remote control. This IS the ultimate and perfectedest (yes, that's a word I created) remote control...EVER!



BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment