About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, November 5, 2012

NOV 5 Foaming Hand Soap

Today, I am thankful for foaming hand soap.

Time is valuable, and right behind it is this genius invention, foaming hand soap. How many times have you found yourself in front of a bathroom sink indecisive between wasting one minute of your busy life washing your hands or not washing your hands at all?

A time-saver for when you barely have time to relieve yourself.
Well, be indecisive no more! Foaming hand soap eliminates the need for vigorous hand-rubbing when washing your hands, saving you precious seconds of your life for other useless, time-wasting activities that take higher priority than hygiene. The instant foam makes us feel like we've done the hard work, but without the time-consuming process it requires.

Now if only there was a way to buy these and have them magically show up at my doorstep. I wouldn't have to waste my time driving to the store, fighting through crowds, standing at the checkout counter, and driving back home. Instead, I could use that time to sit on my couch and catch up on all my favorite recorded TV shows that I don't have time to watch.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment