About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

NOV 15 Dog Clothes

Today, I am thankful for dog clothes.

Could there be anything cuter than dogs in their own dog clothes? Maybe piglets. I don't own one, so I would't know. I DO know that puppy dogs look freaking adorable! Dog costumes are even better. I'm sure the puppy dogs themselves are not amused. We humans are, and besides, dogs don't care...sort of.

My dog didn't mind clothes when she was a puppy. Then suddenly, one day without warning, she refused to wear them. I would force her to wear them,--after all, I am the master--but she knew how to get back at me. She would not move. She would pout. She would not interact. She refused to look at me. She still does all that when I force her to wear clothes.

The irony of this, is that she is a fru-fru dog, a Yorkie Terrier. I think she is a tomboy dog; doesn't like to be brushed, nor bathed, nor look pretty. I don't think she'll be bringing home any Westminster Dog Show awards, but she did win third-place at the Petsmart Halloween Costume Contest with her Ladybug costume. So technically, she is a prize-winning dog.


This is around the time she decided clothes were not her thing. 
She hides her face in shame because of her prize-winning costume.

Treats always distract her from her hatred for clothes.

Again, pouting and not moving.

She doesn't seem to mind the clothes that much during cold weather.

However, she doesn't like scarves nor shoes.

She didn't move from this spot until I took off the costume.
Why do I keep putting her in dog clothes if she hates it? For my own personal amusement! She looks so cute in them. So what if she hates it? A meaty treat will always make her forget she's wearing clothes. At least wearing clothes is better than having to wear diapers for her period (that's a whole different story for another day).

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment