About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NOV 13 Pockets

Today, I am thankful for pockets.

I LOVE POCKETS! The more, the merrier. Pockets are just simply convenient. They can hold whatever needs holding for you. You can organize all your stuff for easy access. Most of all, pockets come in different forms and on many items like garments, accessories, even on furniture in the form of compartments, like a secret jewelry drawer. Here are some of my favorite examples;

Plenty of pockets on cargo shorts/pants and messenger bags.
Compartments galore for the OCD
Not to mention outer wear and their ample pockets.
Jackets seem to be my favorite item to have as many pockets as possible. I recently came across a brand of jacket named SCOTTEVEST (www.scottevest.com) that is the ultimate for pocket nerds like me. They specialize in attire (mostly outerwear) that has a lot of pockets, exposed and hidden. I am in love with these three jackets:

The SeV Revolution Plus Jacket (the cold weather jacket). I'll take a medium in black, please!

The Revolution Plus with its 26 pockets.

The "X-ray" view on the inside pockets.
The Travel Vest. I'll take a medium in black, please!

24 hidden pockets

Able to hold an iPad. That's right, I said an iPad.

And the ultimate, my favorite, my next jacket purchase...(and the not-so-much-for-cold-weather jacket), The Expedition Jacket. I'll take a medium in black, please!

The Expedition Jacket with 37 pockets.

I'll need more junk to fill all these pockets.
THIS is a dream jacket. Layer it well, and I'm in pocket heaven year round. I'll be sweating my ass off in the summer, but I'll have all those pockets to hold my towels and bottled water, maybe even a change of undies.

I'll take a medium in black for all, please!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment