About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

NOV 10 Apple Products

Today, I am thankful for Apple products.

Steve Jobs was a master mind. (Why did you have to die? That was so selfish of you!)

I love Apple products. Other people may not agree with me when I say that Steve Jobs created something innovative and way ahead of its time. All their products are simple, elegant, and powerful.

Oh Apple, you make me broke!

Apple products...just work. If Apple is not the king of the technology world, then why is the competition trying so hard to imitate their products?

God Bless Apple! I should have invested money in you back when Forest Gump did.

BLAHG you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment