About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

NOV 8 eCards

Today, I am thankful for eCards

eCards have changed the way we express ourselves to others during any occasion. Sometimes we just can't find that special card that articulates exactly what we want to say. eCards solve that problem for us. Now, we can be brutally honest and write out our own cute little post cards and share them with the rest of the world via the internet. That way people across the world can know what kind of douche bag you really are, and the best part about it is that the people who write these eCards can remain anonymous if they so desire.

Don't get me wrong, some eCards can be offensive, but most just have me laughing my ass off. The best thing the creators of eCards did was make a blank one for the public to use. I don't think Hallmark carries anything like this:






So if you think they are talking about you, they probably are!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment