About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

NOV 4 Flashlights

Today, I am thankful for flashlights.

Yes, flashlights. They just brighten things up. They let you see the end of the tunnel, even its sides. We've come a long way from using torches to see at night. The best part about flashlights is that they are getting better; longer battery life, more powerful light beam with less energy use, smaller in size.

You can never have too many flashlights or anything with a flashing light.
Let's face it. I don't think an oil lamp strapped to my forehead is the best way to illuminate those dark crevices around the house. That would just look silly. Not to mention that telling ghost stories using a candle under my nose is just asking for trouble...stinky, burnt, nose-hair trouble! (I do NOT recommend using candles.)

BLAHG you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment