About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NOV 6 Sarcasm

Today, I am thankful for sarcasm.

I found these on the internet. (Credit goes to whoever posted them. Thank you.) I think they capture sarcasm in the way I want to describe it.

My favorite one thus far. 





I think these are self explanatory. But if you are having trouble understanding them, send me an email and I'll be happy to spend one hour on each explaining its meaning to you. Seriously, I will. (Insert sarcastic tone, or, if they ever create one, a sarcastic font.)

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment