About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Nov 19 Steak

Today, I am thankful for steak.

I am thankful for medium rare steak. Medium rare, grass-fed steak. Medium rare, grass-fed, no-hormone, free-range steak. I wish that kind of steak only cost a nickel, then I would be happier than a talking gecko on an insurance commercial.

Mmmm. I feel so carnivorous when I stare at this piece of meat.

I finally figured out how to grill it just right.
The only thing missing from this meal is the rest of the cow. Oh, and Monsanto. F*CKERS!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment