About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, November 12, 2012

NOV 12 Curse Words

Today, I am thankful for curse words.

BLEEP yeah! BLEEP (the F-word) is one of my favorite curse words. Sometimes things just piss you off so much that the only thing you can say is BLEEP! BLEEP you! BLEEP off! MotherBLEEPER!

Although BLEEP is so versatile in its grammatical usage in the English language, I prefer to use it for its emotive release. Why? Because I BLEEPING can. It makes me feel BLEEPING good without having to kill some BLEEPING idiot. I scream it loudly in my car when I am stuck in BLEEPING traffic, when the Cowboys makes stupid BLEEPING mistakes, when I'm BLEEPING killing time for no reason, and as BLEEPING noise filler between sentences...umm..BLEEP...that I'm saying.

An eCard making an encore appearance.

Next time you find yourself upset, filled with rage, or just want to express yourself with a curse word, yell at the top of your lungs...BLEEP! BLEEP off, muthaBLEEPER!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment