About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NOV 20 Pointy Cowboy Boots

Today, I am thankful for pointy cowboy boots.

They say never kick a man while he's down. I say that's the best time to kick him. And what better way to do your kicking than with pointy cowboy boots?

I call the style of my boots "L.A. Rock-n-Roll Cowboy."
I'm not exactly doing any kicking nowadays, nor have I ever. I just prefer the pointy cowboy boot. Sure they will squeeze the shit out of my toes, but that's the price I pay for looking bad-ass, plus the cost of the boots. Just because I wear these pointy cowboy boots doesn't mean that I have a clue about being a cowboy. I've only seen cows on TV dissing chickens.

In my mind, this is what I look like when I wear these boots...



In reality, this is what I end up looking like...



There is, however, a new fashion trend in pointy boots. At first I didn't think pointy boots could have fashion trends since a pointy boot is just a pointy boot. It turns out I was wrong. Pointy boots are getting pointier...

I'm not even going to comment on the colors. 

...So pointy, in fact, that they have been outlawed...(I just made that up, but they should be outlawed by the fashion police.)

My first thought when I saw this was, "What the f*ck?"

Oh well, I'll be waiting for the day that those pointy boots become so overly curled that I'll be able to wear them as elf shoes...again.

I wonder if they come in other colors?

Somebody needs to call the fashion SWAT team.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment