About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NOV 7 Central Market

Today, I am thankful for Central Market.

Whenever I am hungry and low on cash, I head on out to Central Market to sample some of the products they are pushing for that day. I think they offer the most product samples of any grocery store I've frequented. And, if you go in circles throughout the store, you just might come out of there with a full belly.

H.E.Butts was the man with the vision back in the 1920s. I hope his name wasn't Harry.
Central Market is an upscale version of the HEB (not Hurst, Euless, Bedford either) grocery stores with a more expansive AND expensive selection of foods, alcohol, and other worldly products.

Hello, pineapple appetizers.

This is what I've been waiting to get a sample of. I'm still waiting.

Let there be light...beer and regular beer, and world beers!

Hello, more snacks!

Oh cheese, if only I could eat you!

My favorite is the beer and wine section. There are just so many wines and beers I would love to try, but I only have one liver. DARN!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment