About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

NOV 11 Plastic Bags

Today, I am thankful for plastic bags.

You don't know how valuable plastic bags are until you have to carry all your groceries back to your car in the shopping cart, throw each item in the trunk and have everything ping-ponging back and forth because your hometown decided to vote for banning plastic bags over other important issues. Way to go!

Stray bullets from gang wars? Meh. Illegal drugs infesting our hometown? Meh. Plastic bags at retail stores? HOLY FUCKBALLS, BATMAN!! Let's put an end to that shit! That is unacceptable! Plastic bags are ruining our society!

I am stocking up on plastic bags for Armageddon.

Thank you, Target, for all these plastic bags.
I don't care what people say. Plastic bags aren't just for groceries. They make good bathroom trash can bags. They make excellent lunch boxes for kids and adults. They make great suitcases. They are compact when folded neatly. They make excellent wrapping paper. They make great insulators, protecting glassware and warming the homeless. Best of all, they're free, unless you live in my hometown, then you'll have to pay for them.

I had a hard time finding this silver plastic bag holder.

There, that's better. See plastic bags are compact when they need to be.
Next time you're at your local grocery store, take a moment to appreciate the plastic bags for ALL their uses. Who knows how long they'll exist if people keep voting to ban them from their most natural environment, grocery stores.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment