About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Friday, November 30, 2012

NOV 30 Mayan Calendar

Today, I am thankful for the Mayan calendar.

Here is another calendar that is counting down, except this one doesn't have any yummy chocolates to scarf down on a daily basis.

Really, Mayans? That's a way to be a buzz killer.

No. this calendar is just counting down the days till we are dead, December 21, to be exact. I am thankful for the Mayan calendar because it got me blogging more. Although, it makes me question whether I should even do any Christmas shopping this year.

I guess instead of shopping, we can celebrate the days until our doom by getting drunk and staying drunk the entire time. If the Mayan dooms-day prophecy doesn't kill you, it's probably because (1) the Mayans were wrong, or (2) the alcohol got to you first.

If, by mere chance, the Mayans are correct and mayhem ensues on December 21, I'm sure that zombies will be on the loose somewhere. Thank God I have watched enough episodes of The Walking Dead to know how to survive such an apocalypse, that's if I survive the Mayan prophesy, and I don't become a zombie myself.

Dumb zombies!

But, if the Mayans are wrong, I will party like it's 1999 and file "December 21, 2012" next to the Y2K bust. I guess we will all find out on December 22, 2012.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment