About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

NOV 18 Blogging

Today, I am thankful for blogging.

Where else can I share all my thoughts, ideas, creativeness, and useless talents with no one than with a blog page? Having a blog is not a big deal. Having followers is, though. Someday I will reach five followers. I'm up to TWO followers now, although I'm not sure who one of them is.

"I have a blog" sounds very accomplished. "But only two followers." Reality check!

I will keep on blogging as long as I know there are followers out there. Well, maybe I won't. I did go a year without blogging. At least I'm getting into a habit of blogging more frequently.

The important thing to remember here is that I have begun the process...again. November is almost over. I will have to think of something else to blog about in between photography projects, which by the way I have had since I started the November Thanks Project.

Sneak peek
Until next time, I leave you with my catch phrase...

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment