About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NOV 14 To-Do Lists

Today, I am thankful for To-Do lists.

To-Do lists help keep me on track, or at least tell me what track I should be on. My favorite part about To-Do lists is not the feeling of accomplishment I get when I check one of those boxes off, but rather the overwhelming feeling and anxiety I get when I see the list grow longer and longer by the day.

To-Do lists are just a list of stressors when deadlines are involved. For example, a to-do item, like blogging about To-Do lists before a specific day is over, is more stressful than learning to play the piano or living a more adventurous life.

What to do? What to do?
Now, I have to look at my To-Do list to see what to-do item I am going to stress about blogging tomorrow before that day is over.

BLAHG you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment