About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

NOV 24 Strong Flushes

Today, I am thankful for strong flushes.

Going to a restroom that you are unfamiliar with is stressful. You don't know what to expect. You are not sure of the acoustics or sound proofing in that restroom. Above all, you have no idea what kind of flush you are going to get. Personally, I love a toilet with a strong flush.

Toilets with strong flushes are very reassuring. The last thing you want to see after you have used a toilet unfamiliar to you is the water slowly rising, especially after you have dropped off the kids with the pets. That nervous feeling is up there next to, "Please don't be pregnant!" and "Please don't give me a ticket!"


The classic white with handle.

The toilet with the handle is still superior to the auto-flush toilet. You have to keep moving on those, or else, you end up with a wet lower back from the splash.


The modern contemporary toilet for the incarcerated.

And matching His and His toilet and urinal...in pink.

Next time you find yourself in unfamiliar territory, trial flush the toilet first before unloading anything that you don't want to go overboard. If you are in Mexico, you're shit out of luck. Just drop and run!!

BLAHG you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment