About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

DEC 2 Survival

Today, I am thankful for survival.

Ok, I'm just kidding. November is over and my daily-thanks blogging is officially done. I managed to survive that month-long ordeal. Now, I can go back to blogging sporadically whenever I feel like it.

So much is involved when blogging on a daily basis, like words. There are so many of them when you write. It's exhausting using words in the right context. It's even more draining creating new words, like dumbassity. I'll use it in a sentence. Your dumbassity is the reason you think that wearing your saggy pants below your ass makes you look cool, dumb ass!

Even worse still, saggy skinny jeans.

I actually enjoyed blogging on a daily basis, despite it being arduous at times. I may try it more often now, but not on a daily basis. Of course, I'm just saying this because, according to the Mayan Calendar prophesy, the end of the world is on December 21, 2012. That means there are 19 days left to live; blogging every other day, that's 9 days of writing (much better than the 30 days in November); and probably working the rest of those days so that my tax money can go to the dumb ass zombies who can't even climb a fence. (And, why can't the humans just drive over the onslaught of slow-moving zombies?)

Maybe I should just prepare for zombiegeddon. (You see? That word just took a lot out of me to create.) I will keep you posted on the progress of my zombie preparations.

In more creative news, I've got a fever, and the only remedy for it is more COWBELL!

BLAHG you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment