About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, January 31, 2011

So Far, So Good

I think we managed to fix my Aperture issues, and I think the pool is ready for the arctic front. I hope you enjoyed my pool residents from the photo in the previous blog. Hopefully, there won't be anymore issues with Aperture so that I can bring you images like these:

 This is not my house.

 This is part of the backyard.

 Some tree on the side of the house.

Doorknob to MY studio room.

I can actually see the thumbnails I am choosing from the upload box. I am hoping to start taking photos of more people soon. My dogs won't stay still, and I'm running out of stuff to photograph at my house.

I'll keep you posted.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment