About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Slide Show

I figured out how to share some of my photos in a slide show format (see the above slide show) for all of my one reader to see. Not too sure about how the page looks, but I guess it'll suffice for now. I'd like to know what happens when you click on View All.

The slide show consists of some of the photos I have taken of friends, family, myself, and other stuff. I will keep adding to the slide show and hopefully won't have any issues. I'll try to keep them interesting so that I can have your undivided ADD attention for the full one minute.

My fingers are cold and it's getting difficult to type.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment