About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Junk Mail

I just spent the entire night sorting through mail that was up to my knees, literally. OK, so it wasn't all night. It was just an hour. But, it was up to my knees. Of course, I was kneeling down. But still, there was a lot of mail. I think 76% of it was just junk mail. (Yes, 76%. I'm 40% sure of it.) Guess what CitiBank? I DON'T WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD! Quit pre-approving me! Am I going to have to screw up my credit score just so that I won't be pre-approvable and you'll quit sending me your credit card applications?

All this junk mail is tilting my poor mailbox to one side. I've got the Leaning Mailbox of Pizza coupons and other junk mail. My poor mailbox is the only one that has foundation issues because of the astronomical amount of junk mail I receive.

Thank you, Mr Postman, (which I know for a fact your name isn't Mr. McAfee) for jamming all that junk mail in my box that it takes me ten minutes to empty out. I purposely leave that junk mail in the mailbox so that you can return-to-sender in the same manner that you take my Netflix DVDs back.

I got spam in my emails. I got spam in the mailbox. I got Spam in the pantry. When will it end?

On the good side, I did find that important tax document I needed several months ago.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment