About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Second Blog!

This is my second blog. I am starting to find out that coming up with topics for discussion is not as easy as bloggers make it out to be. Sure, it's an open forum, a stage for my thoughts. But I would like to be helpful in some way, not just soap boxy. I could just write what's in my head, but sometimes the thoughts just jump around like a racquetball ball in play.

I'm sure I'll have better titles to my blogs. I'm just starting. Speaking of starting, football is about to start so I'll make this short.

CLEANING. I need to do some cleaning to help me gather my thoughts, keep them organized, and under control. Cleaning is also therapeutic for me. I like the feeling of accomplishment you get when a room goes from dirty to almost sparkling clean, almost. Organization helps things move smoothly on a daily basis. I love to be organized, but I can get very messy very quickly. I like to blame that on my brain.

My brain is in a civil war, left-side vs right-side. Neither wants to give in to the other one. That's why I love the analytical job that I do, but struggle to satisfy the artistic side that is always hungry. I find it's difficult for me to remain on a steady diet of either.

I hear football on the TV. I've got to go. Good thing I've got DVR.

BLAHG you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment