About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My First Blog

I am so excited! This is my first blog ever. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, but I guess that is how we all start at whatever we have an interest in.

My goal with this blog is to keep me accountable to myself. I have gone too long without doing the things I loved to do when I was younger. I also "want" to do many things like becoming a better-than-average photographer, drawing or painting useable art, expanding on my music career (right now I don't have one), getting healthier, even do some traveling. However, I have ended up doing nothing. Hopefully, I can start doing some of those things, possibly more, and share my struggles and achievements throughout this new journey that I have set myself on with maybe one reader.

A warning first. English was never my strongest subject. So, don't expect a perfect-punctuation, proper-English, well-written blog. I'll try not to kill the English language too badly.

OK, that's it for today. My brain has been squeezed of almost every awake, functioning brain cell right now. Until next time, maybe I'll have something new to say.

BLAHG you later.

1 comment: