About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sore Ness Monster

I woke up today feeling great, until I started moving. Then I realized I had been chewed up and spat out by the Sore Ness Monster. It took several minutes just to get some coordinated movements back. And to think, I worked out at the beginner's stage, with beginner's weight (universal weights, they look like the 45lb weights, except they're made of 1" plywood. Yes! Plywood weights! How embarrassing!).

Like I've said, we all start off as a newbie/rookie/fresh-meat at anything new to us. I can't wait to get to the level where I can be seen using actual weights. This way, I can say,"Why yes, I AM sore from lifting those big 45lb weights!" And not,"What!? Wooden circles ARE heavy! Just ask that 80-year-old grandmother over there."

BLAHG you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment