About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This Is How I Feel

This is how I feel after working out, like Bear in the photo. The Cross Fit workouts have been super intense and leave me passed out on the floor covered in dirt and hair. But it feels so good just to lay there motionless. Motionless, of course, because I can't catch my breath, but I am really enjoying them though. I have a six pack now, a six pack of water bottles and oxygen tanks with me at all times!


Today, I went out and bought some materials to make some photography equipment. I figured I would try to save some dinero by making some stuff myself. That is, unless none of the equipment I am trying to make turns out like I wanted it to. In which case, I would have to go out and buy the real thing and end up spending more money just because I tried to save a few dollars. I am making basic stuff first like foam board to bounce light with; white flat sheet to soften light; clamp lights for accent lighting; curtains for back drops. I am going to MacGyver it. Or how I like to say, I'm gonna Mexicanize it!

I hope I still have all my fingers when I am done.

BLAHG you later!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of Crossfit. The Filthy Fifty is called that for a reason. The good news is it doesn't get any easier.
    -Charles

    ReplyDelete