About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Time!

Hello my huge following of readers! (Yes! You there and you, thank you.)

Here is the WONDERFUL news first. IT'S TIME! It's time for baseball season to begin. Spring time is such an exciting time of the year because of...well, spring training.
I will be following my Texas Rangers closely this year again. I hope this year will be another superb year for them. I plan to make it to more games this year starting with Opening Day. Next to a World Series game (been there, Game 4), Opening Day is probably the best game of the year to go to with all the energy and excitement that is buzzing around in the stadium. Now that we are reigning AL Champions, it's going to be even better. I WILL be going to Opening Day! Whether I get in to the stadium will be a different story. Almost every year for the past ten or so years, my brother and I have gone to the Texas Rangers Opening Day. In recent years, we have bought tickets from scalpers in pretty decent seats, much better than what is available to the general public when they go on sale. We are taking our chances again. By the way, the stadium got a new scoreboard. GO RANGERS!
(Remember when they beat the Yankees in the ALCS?)

Now, the USELESS news. Chino (the boy dog) has started peeing on puppy pads. My girl dog, Lilly, is the one that uses those pads. Chino usually holds his pee and goes outside. But today, I caught him peeing on one. This is good news because we don't have to wake up to let him out anymore. The bad news is that he needs to work on his aim; half on, half off. So it's a work in progress.


This is interesting. Too bad record players are hard to find nowadays.



BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment