About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cross Fit & Photography

As I had mentioned in a previous blog, I signed up for a Cross Fit Training class about two weeks ago. It has been really intense, and I am constantly starving. Not from the diet that doesn't allow bread or junk food, but because I can barely lift my arms from the soreness to feed myself. I also had the opportunity to take some photos during a class workout to add to my portfolio, and to bring you the world of Cross Fit Training one picture at a time. It's a world-wide phenomenon, bigger than Justin Bieber.

Cross Fit training is a mix of exercises all different each day. Weights and other exercise equipment is used. ALL exercises are INTENSE. Everything is for time, meaning how fast can you do it, or how many can you do in this time-frame. Either way, I feel like I am back in school under the enormous pressure of finishing a final exam within one measly hour. Immediately, I feel nauseated and I am sure I will be the last one finished. That's IF I finish. Of course, the training isn't unjust. It is scaled for all levels of fitness. I'm just starting. I will eventually reach my goals.

These are some of the highlights:







You can view the rest of the photos by clicking on the photo of the weight on the sidebar. And there you can experience a Cross Fit workout for yourself...at least in pictures. Or just go to My Gallery and check out my other stuff.

BLAHG you later!

1 comment: