About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Boiled Eggs

I have some questions about boiled eggs:

How long do you boil an egg for?
How do you know it's done?
What happens if you boil it for too long?
What's the best way to peel them?
Do you peel them warm or cold?
How do you store them once boiled?
How long will it last stored?
Do you eat the yolk? Yuck!

Oh Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty is gonna get his ass kicked cuz he has to be difficult when it comes to boiling!

Maybe this flower will take my mind off the boiled eggs.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment