About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Still Here

It's OK. It's OK. I'm still here.

I haven't blogged because I've been at work or I haven't had anything to blog about. I wanted to blog and add new photos, except that I haven't taken new photos. Shortly after I got my new lens, the bad weather came and I wasn't about to take a chance on falling, rain, or snow messing it up. Really the timeline was weather first, then work, then now. Hopefully, the weather should be better now than last week. I should be able to venture out and bring new photos to the blog.

I am going to try and take some pictures for the website of the workout center I go to. I could use the subjects as practice. In turn, they get the photos for their website. Still working on that project though.

Lilly, my puppy dog, who is going to turn six years old in March, is feeling better from her kneecap injury. However, she still wants to run and play with her soccer ball and managed to jack up her knee again today as we watched the Super Bowl. (CONGRATS GREEN BAY! Well played.) I'm happy to report that she disappeared for an hour and a half then re-appeared all jolly again.

Here are some photos I worked on. Nothing great. It's just what I have left that you haven't seen.

Iron Ballerinas 


 G Pumpkin

I will try to get some new photos out soon. There is a learning curve, so be patient.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment