About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Food & Cross Fit

Hello Everyone, or should I say, Hello One,

Today's topic is about food and Cross Fit. I must mention, these are two completely different and separate topics that I will be talking about. This isn't going to be about the Paleo diet. I am just simply going to talk about food, then I am going to mention something about Cross Fit.


First, the FOOD. I took some pictures of food today. It was pretty yummy looking. I couldn't eat it, though, because it's not on my diet. Oh well, it sure smelled good!!

These are for my brother's business. It's called Conoco Kitchen. They sell some really good food. Their location is 511 N. Main St., Euless, TX, 76039 (@ Midway Dr inside a Conoco gas station.) Stop by if you're in the area. (UPDATE: Don't stop by. It's not there anymore.)




(That was a product plug in case you missed it.)

OK. Now for CROSS FIT. I posted new pictures of more workouts. Hopefully, they can inspire you to join and become fit like most of the people that I see there. Here again are some highlights:





I hope you didn't think I was going Paleo on you with my food and Cross Fit title. I barely know the rules of that diet. I just know that donuts aren't included.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment