About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nothing New

Nothing new to report.

I haven't been slacking off on my photography. OK, yes I have.

I have been letting my body recover from the Cross Fit workouts. My left hammy feels tight. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt it if I push too hard. I am taking my protein to help my muscles repair and recover. By the way, I'm not entirely convinced on the cookies and cream flavor of the current protein I'm taking. I'm hoping almond milk will make it taste better, but right now I think I want to throw-up.

The times they are a changing. Actually the time already changed. I really hope the time change helps my sleep because lately, I have been waking up too much throughout the day. Yes, I sleep during the day. I live by the words from Slaughter, "Up all night, sleep all day!"

Here is a PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

"Please talk to your puppies about smoking before it's too late!


1 in 3 puppies that smoke graduate to crack...but never graduate from school."

BLAHG you later!

1 comment: