About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dog Conversation

The other day, I overheard a conversation my pups were having. Apparently, it was in regard to when I walk away from the table and leave my food unattended.

"You there, why do you follow him when the food is over here?"
"Because he is going to give me some of his food."
"Yes. But the food is over here, NOT with him."
"I know, but he's going to give me some food."
"He doesn't have the food when he walks away! It's over here!"
"Huh?"
"Sometimes I wonder about you."
"Thhhhwtt"
"Wait, so he doesn't have the food when he walks away?"

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment