About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

DEC 22, 2012

Well, we thought we would never see this day, but here we are, December 22, 2012, one day after the Mayan prophesy end-of-the-world date.

The Mayan Prophecy...epic fail, or is it?

For some, it is a great relief. For others, it strengthens the appreciation for life.

For a few, it is a disappointment, especially for those who were carelessly living life like it was their last day, only to realize that they shouldn't have sold all their belongings and told their boss to take their crappy job and shove it up their ass! Not only are these people homeless, penniless, and jobless, now, but they probably have the worst hangover of their life because they thought they wouldn't make it to the next morning. These few are just trying to make it to decent Port-A-Potty so they can relieve themselves.

For the procrastinators who thought they would get out of doing Christmas shopping and were hoping for the Mayan prophesy to be fulfilled, you're shit out of luck. Best of luck--if that's even possible--to you as you head out to the malls this weekend for some late Christmas shopping.


I'm sure your local shopping mall will be as joyful and serene as advertisers make it out to be. Maybe it will even be fun...NOT!

Welcome to every mall in America this weekend.

You're going to wish the world really had ended on December 21st because now you will experience the full onslaught of zombie shopper's dumbassity.

"I saw that toy first. It's mine!"

I'll be the one wearing the yellow hat at the mall, IF I can make it into the mall. (I'm buying a taser gun first then going shopping at the mall.)

What if the Mayans were correct in their end-of-the-world prophecy? Maybe, it just happened that the genius Mayan that was working on the calendar also happened to be the only Mayan with dyslexia. Could the true date for the end of the world be 12/12/21 or 12/21/21?

Who knows? Right now I've got bigger problems. I've got to go Christmas shopping!!!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment