About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Down For Repairs

It seems my computer is having issues with RAM. I will need to take it in for repairs. I'm not sure how long it will take to repair. Unfortunately, I have a memory card full of pictures that I need to download and my photo software is unavailable. So, I may not be posting pictures anytime soon. I may just post words, which without pictures just looks like Charlie Brown's teacher talking, "Wah wahwah wah wahh," to me.

I may try going the mobile way with the blog in the meantime. I did it when I first started the blog. I'll just have to refresh myself on the process.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment