About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Back Home

Guess who is back home? Yes, it's my Mac, safe and working like new. I'm glad to have my computer back. Now I can resume with my photography projects.
It's nice to know that I can still access the blog via mobile phone. The only con to this pro is that I can only upload one picture at a time. Or at least, I only know how to upload one picture at a time.
I think I'll keep the mobile blogging to those days that I am not around my computer, and I want to keep the blogs short.
BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment