About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Workshops And Showers

Hello All!

I hope you have been enjoying yourselves during this heat and vacation time. I just wanted to update you on all my current projects.

First, I have finished the workshop project. There were two couples that graciously modeled for us for free, and in return we provided them with a copy of our photos as a token of our appreciation. They were very professional and patient with us, as well as, very photogenic. I posted a couple pics of them earlier, but now you can see the rest of the shoot here.

The first couple:

The second couple:

The second project was a bridal shower. For this shoot I rented a Nikon 24mm f1.4 lens and a Lensbaby Composer and used my other lenses too.

Rosa, bride-to-be
Tiffany's theme party

Rosa's Shower

These two projects have been a great learning experience. They have got me thinking about maybe going back to school to pursue a degree in photography. I'm still thinking about it, though.

Enjoy the summer. Looks like it's going to be an inferno again.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment