About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mobile Blogging

I'm sitting in front of my computer on my blog page, but I'm blogging using my phone. I'm watching it update as I hit send.
I was thinking that since I blog less frequently than what I would like, I would use mobile blogging as a filler between longer, extended, picture blogs. I'm trying to become more active with my account. This way is actually a pretty convenient way of doing that.
I could make them into one-photo, short-story blogs, like this one. This is Lilly and she's ready to jump in the pool with her sports goggles. She hates wearing them, but she can see much more clearer underwater.
BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment