About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ze End of Ze World

Apparently, the world is ending tonight. If it is, I'll be at work. All I have to say to that is:

Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. -KJV



Make some time to praise God while you're partying like it's 1999...or Y2K. (What happens to you if this really is the end?)

"What? The treat jar is empty?"
"When I wake up the treat jar will be full."
God bless you!

BLAHG you later! (Maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment