About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Projects

Here are a couple of the latest photography projects I've been working on. The first one is of Texas Rangers Fans. I've been going to some games trying to capture the atmosphere and energy of the Ballpark through pictures of the fans. 

Everybody is a fan!
Everyone is a number one fan.
He's a BIG Rangers fan!
It has been double fun because I get to take pictures, and I get to watch baseball. The fans have been amazing! It's great to see all the fans enthused about Texas Rangers baseball.

Loving every moment of the game.
These guys just kept their cool throughout the game.
Any way you can to get on the video board.
My other project is as a historian. I am taking pictures of flowers. They should serve as proof that the flowers were alive and blooming at some point. Plus, I can practice some photo editing to give them variety and visual interest. At least that's the plan.





I can't wait to go out and take more pictures. Enjoy!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment