About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

One Year?

Holy crap! (Can I say that? Am I allowed to say that?)

It's been over a year since I blogged. All this crap is covered in dust. How time flies when you totally forget that you have a blog that needs updating constantly.

Fear not! I am making a special appearance today. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I really haven't done anything productive in that year, other than purchase a new awesome camera, the Nikon D4 with a 35mm f/1.4 lens.



I bought a new car.

2012 Nissan Maxima

I also bought some Chucks.



I'll make another cameo appearance sometime in the near future. I just need to figure out what direction I want to take this blog into. Right now, though, I am getting sleepy. Besides, the Dallas Cowboys play at noon. I have to take a nap, at least, to be ready to watch that game. Who knows what heartache awaits us!

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment