About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lensbaby and O-Lifting Class

Here are the latest Crossfit pictures, some that I took with my new Lensbaby lenses and optics. You can link below or visit the "Crossfit Gallery" on the sidebar. Both will take you there.

Crossfit O-Lift Class
Check back for more photo projects. I think I'm getting used to this blazing 100-plus heat weather we continue to endure. I think I'll venture out and start using my new lenses. What's the worse that can happen? It's not like I can die from heat exhaustion. Wait a minute! Yes, I CAN die from heat exhaustion!

How come work exhaustion isn't taken as seriously? I never hear a manager saying, "Make sure you take a lot of breaks, and drink plenty of caffeine. We don't want you dying from work exhaustion now."

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment