About Me

My photo
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, United States
I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. In the meantime, I am going to chew a big wad of bubble gum just for fun, take more pictures, write a picture book, and hang out with my puppy dog.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer Grilling

I went to a barbecue the other day. It was awesome. It reminded me that I need to get my grill ready for summer grilling in the spring.

The ka-bobs!
This bird was watching our every move...and our food.

The food tasted great and smelled so good like smoke. So did us all. It seems that no matter where you stand, the barbecue smoke gravitates towards you. I ate my shirt with some BBQ sauce. It was scrumptious!

I took a picture of a Canon with my Nikon. Heh! Heh!
Shoes were off.
Good food.
The sunset cast a beautiful light, making vivid shadows on a linen curtain. It quickly turned the mild afternoon to a cool night. So a fire was started.

Sunset shadows.
The fires of the night.
Overall, a good time was had by all. You can gauge the fun by the amount of broken things afterwards,  like wine glasses, the fire pit/pot/dish also broke.

Too much vino?
Summer times are good. They're even better when it happens in the spring.

BLAHG you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment